Network 5G: the new revolution in mobile networks
- For some time now, people have been talking about the 5G network and it looks like it is here to stay. What is the 5G network?
- Much more than speed
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- When will it reach users?
FCC Group launches a new blog
- A reference space for the environment, water and infrastructures, aimed at the public
The millennium challenges: What challenges are the cities facing?
- Half of the world population lives in cities currently
- Moving towards a safer and more intelligent city model
Occupational health and safety: the importance of prevention at all levels of the company
- Interview with Pedro Francisco Ledesma García, Head of the FCC Occupational Health, Safety and Well-being Department
- Objectives of the FCC Group regarding occupational health and safety
- Protection and prevention techniques
eHealth Challenge arrives: the first healthy habits Olympics between companies
- eHealth Challenge brings 38 companies together to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Pedro Ledesma, promoter of eHealth Challenge in FCC
- Interview with Domingo Sánchez López, developer of eHealth Challenge
The omnipresence of PET, a type of plastic very common in drink and textile packaging
- Polyethylene (LDPE, LLDPE y HDPE) and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) are the most frequently used types of plastic by FCC Environment CEE
- The many uses of PET
Compost, a valuable alternative resource that replaces industrial fertilizers
- The process
- What is it made of?
- The reasons for composting
- The greatest challenge
The 10 leading urban sustainability cities in 2014
- Shenzhen (China) – Urban transport
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) – Wastes management
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) – Finance and economic development
- London (United Kingdom) – Measurement and planning of carbon emissions
- Portland (USA) – Sustainable communities
Malmö, the city that was not sustainable
- The city of Malmö is a great example of sustainability and urban renewal
- The inflection point that changed the history of the city was the project "Bo01 City of Tomorrow"
- Augustenborg Ecocity
Such are the world’s large metropolises
- México D.F.
- Buenos Aires
- Nueva York