Smart underground drones
- The ARSI consortium of companies, including FCC Medio Ambiente, is developing a miniature aerial vehicle to improve inspections of city sewer networks.
- The ARSI project has been recognised as a Key Project 2017 by Eurecat (Catalan Technology Centre).
Progress is up for Line 2 of the Panama Metro
- Works proceeding at a good pace
- The transformational power of the Metro
- A close relationship with local communities
FCC Group launches a new blog
- A reference space for the environment, water and infrastructures, aimed at the public
The millennium challenges: What challenges are the cities facing?
- Half of the world population lives in cities currently
- Moving towards a safer and more intelligent city model
FCC is working every day to make cities more livable for people
- The future is pointing towards “smart cities”
- Interview with Alfonso García, FCC Medio Ambiente Technical Services Director